NEET PMT, one of the toughest national level entrance examinations is just around the corner and aspirants are leaving no stone unturned in their preparation. Every year lakhs of students participate in this exam, some students get through while some put in all the more effort and prepare to appear for exams the next year. After having set goals and gathering all the material, one must carefully and conveniently set up a plan regardless of the time frame. While designing a plan, ensure to cover these points:
Balance and manage time between board exams and NEET preparation. Allocate dedicated time for NEET separately
- Equally divide time for all 4 subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Study for at least 13-16 hours a day
- Include breaks
- Set realistic daily, weakly, monthly targets and achieve them. Prepare a schedule for topics that would be covered from all 4 subjects on a daily basis
- Stick to your plan and track your progress
NCERT syllabus for class 11 & 12 serves as the ultimate source for students, as paper setters mostly target questions from this syllabus only. There is no substitute to this, master the NCERT syllabus, be crystal clear with your concepts, as it sets the tone for your preparation. Aspirants must aim at solving at least 200 questions a day, tackling new questions each time. Take up different topics, learn, understand it and solve as many questions around it. For this you can go through added information related to the questions, examine each question and also the options provided, solve formula-based questions to assess your own abilities.
NCERT books must be your go-to for NEET. Do not refer to multiple sources and get confused. A topper confessed about having gone through confusions at the exam hall as a result of preparing for a concept from multiple sources and hence difficulty in answering.
NEET is a time based test, where what rank you get is decided by the application of knowledge you acquired by understanding concepts and for this, what is most important is getting your concepts cleared. For this, you can seek online assistance which is a better and economical way to have your doubts cleared. These online coaching centres render all the required guidance, preventing students from wasting time on unnecessary facts. Some also provide you with shortcuts, tips and tricks beneficial to NEET.
- Toppers way to Prepare NEET
- How to Master Biological Classification for NEET
- Prepare NEET PMT Examination
- Facts About NEET PMT ASpirants
- Prepare NEET PMT Examination in Rewari
- Facts About NEET PMT ASpirants in Bharatpur
- Toppers way to Prepare NEET in Raikot
- Toppers way to Prepare NEET in Rajgarh
- Prepare NEET PMT Examination in Ganjam