Pi-Meson Institute is an emerging education institute in North Maharashtra based in Nashik and Dhule for National and State Level Exams preparation like IIT JEE (Adv.), JEE (Main), NEET-UG, MHT-CET, KVPY, NTSE, Olympiads.
The main agenda of Pi-Meson is to empower education in rural, 2 and 3 tier city areas where students are not able to participate due to lack of information and do not have a platform to enhance their career.
We have experienced team of faculty teachers and counselors and we understand every child require a different way of learning and adapt things. In our institution, we not only focus on the childs academic career but also examine his interests and push them to achieve their aim.
We believe in setting up a students career without hampering in his mindset in this competitive world.
Our unique methodology prepares students for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, MHT-CET, KVPY, NTSE along with the board examinations. Our differentiating aspect has always been the quality that we provide to our students.
We have here listed down few points which are our differentiators from other institutes in the same field.
Conceptual based Teaching organization
- Permanent, full-time, highly qualified, and dedicated faculty.
- Cooperative, caring administrative staff
- Appreciable result ratio of successful student to enrolled students
- The scientifically designed, clear and precise study material
- Lots of home assignments for practice
- Complete academic year planning at the start of the session
- Regular Tests (weekly / chapter-wise / phase / complete length / E-Test series)
- Separate tests for the board, JEE and Medical exams
- Fixed timetable
- Individual doubt clearance sessions
- More hours for lectures, tutorials, and tests (1000+250+70 hours)
- Comfortable speed of syllabus coverage with enough buffers
- Prime focus on concept building
- Equal emphasis on CBSE board examination
- Test results via text message to parents
- Biometric Attendance and follow up
- Complete information on various competitive examinations with dates
- Motivational counseling sessions
- Reasonable fees
- More effective scholarships/discounts