- You need to get well acquainted with NEET syllabus. Begin from NCERT book itself. NCERT has an easy and direct approach which will help in building a strong conceptual base.
- Every concept given in the text book should be understood properly under the guidance of experienced lecturer .
- Take the guidance from such teacher who have experience of teaching objective questions, as the study of subjective and objective questions is different.
- Completion of course within a single year is necessary as the huge course require many revisions which can be done in the second year.
- Practice the diagram and all logical questions given in the text book. Clear you concepts by using well known reference books.
- Botany and Zoology should be remembered with equal attention. The concepts of Botany require more understanding hence they should be revised again and again.
- Continuously analyze your performance by giving class tests promptly. Focus on weaknesses, get it again understood from the teacher.
- Regular tests will increase your speed which is greatly needed for solving the complete paper in given time.
- NEET is bound to get tougher each year with the growing competition so it is a good idea for aspirants to use every second and start their preparations after taking admission in XI class.
- Planning is necessary and do it under the guidance of teacher. Every day the written record of the studies completed should be kept.
- Only making the plan wont work unless you abide by it. Take the help of parents to make it possible.
Rudras Bio academy Edit Your Page
Rudras Bio academy